Whitworth Scholarship Awards (Undergraduate & Masters) - Details
The Whitworth Scholarship Awards are all about enabling outstanding engineers, who have excellent academic and practical skills and the qualities needed to succeed in industry, to take an engineering degree-level programme in any engineering discipline.
(For undergraduate engineering degree-level courses of any engineering discipline including MEng and MSc courses).
Available to outstanding engineers, who have excellent academic and practical skills and the qualities needed to succeed in industry, who are wishing to embark/or have already commenced on an engineering degree-level programme of any engineering discipline.
- Full-time study - £9,000 per year for up to 4 years (excluding industrial placements)
- Sandwich - The award will be paid on a pro rata basis
- Part-time study - The award will be paid on a reduced basis normally £3,000 per year
- MSc (1 year full-time) £9,000
- MSc (2 year part-time) normally £3,000 per year
The Whitworth Scholarship Award will not exceed a total of £36,000 for any individual. The Whitworth Scholarship Award can be held in conjunction with other awards (except any other Whitworth Award).
Mandatory for all shortlisted candidates
Closing date for applications
30th June each year